The EDW200 has a maximum suction lift of 50m when using a P30 injector or 25m if using a P20 injector.
This model comes with a Pressure Switch, Gauge, 5-way Tee, 18L Pressure Tank & CV with Injector.
The convertible deep well jet pump is a clean water pump consisting of pump, mechanical seal and single-phase asynchronous motor. The ejector is lowered in a well and connected to the pump body by two pipes for suction of water from the well or bore.
If you intend to make it automatic, the Deep Well Jet Pump are best suited set up as a pressure system and you would have more control over the settings VIA the pressure switch that is on the pump.
Surface Bore Pumps are designed to sit at the top of the bore or well. They have 2 pipes attached with a venturi at the bottom. One pipe pushes water down to the venturi (with injectors) which forces water up the other pipe to the surface which is why these pumps need to be primed at all times. So a good quality foot valve is very important.
The Convertible Deep Well Jet Pump and can be set up to supply the whole house from a bore or well.
If you can match the flow of the bore to the output of the pump you could run the Convertible Jet Pump all day, every day, without any problems of it running dry.
The Convertible Deep Well Jet pump is designed for lifting water well beyond the reach of conventional pressure pumps. Convertible jet pumps are generally used in wells or bores where pumping levels can range from 10 to 50m. Supplied complete with plastic fittings, all that is needed are the twin pipes that to go down to the water source.
These Self Priming Pumps have 2 three different injector options available.
They must not be subjected to more than 30 starts per hour at regular intervals.
- Deep Wells up to 50m in depth
- Long Suction Lines from tank to pump
- Draw from Dams, Creeks, Rivers
- Irrigation, Tank Filling or Transferring
- Injector kits supplied with each pump
- Overload Protection
- Liquid temperature range 0-50°C; max
Pump Control Options
- REEFE® Pressure Controller
- REEFE® Pressure Switch and Tank
- Heavy Duty Cast iron pump casing with threaded inlet and outlet
- Twin Noryl Impeller, Noryl Diffuser
- Ceramic-graphite mechanical seal
- Motor shaft in Gr 316 Stainless steel EDW100 and Gr 303
- Stainless steel on the hydraulic side on EDW150 and EDW200
- World leading brand ball bearings
- 2 pole electric induction motor for continuous operations
- Stator made with low-loss laminated electric sheet steel
- Insulation Class F, IP44 & Thermal protection
|Motor Size||1.5kw / 2hp|
|Phase||Single 1 Phase|
|Rated Flow (LPM)||35|
|Discharge (mm)||25mm - 1"|
|Warranty Period||3 Years|