Water Diversion Valve RM1500
RM1500 WATER DIVERSION VALVE
The RM1500 water diversion valve is an automatic hydraulically operated Mains to Rainwater changeover valve.
This product can be used with any surface and submersible pressure pumps and is best suited to be used with pumps with an auto-restart function.
See Instructions on how to install the valve onto an External Pressure Pump.
See Instructions on how to install the valve onto a Submersible Pump.
It is ideal for rainwater harvesting – switches from mains to tank whenever tank water is available and automatically defaults to mains in the event of a power or pump failure. This unique valve comes with dual 1” outlets, giving the user flexibility in both domestic and commercial applications.
- Maximum Mains Pressure = 1050kPa
- Maximum Pump Pressure = 1050kPa
- Maximum flow Rate = 200+LPM
- Rainwater and Mains Inlet and Outlet = 1” FBSP or 25mm
- Domestic Rain to Mains systems
- Commercial water diversion systems
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple and easy to install
- Full flow 1’ outlets
- No regular maintenance
- No electrical components
- No standby electrical consumption
- Suitable for any surface and submersible pressure pumps
- No float required on auto restarting pumps
- Can be mounted directly onto the pump
- Can be mounted in any position
- Can be mounted any distance from the pump
- Certified dual check valve for back flow prevention
- 5 Years Warranty
- Lifetime replacement warranty on all brass components
- Chrome plated solid brass components