12V Manual Draining Bilge Pump – Rule 1000 Square
Rule 1000 12V Manual Bilge Draining Pump
This compact submersible 63LPM (1000 GPH) 12V Manual Draining Bilge Pump is mainly used as a bilge or bait pump but can be used as a water drainage pump where normal 240V power is not available.
The 12V Manual Draining Bilge Pump is a totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-off strainer base is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact modular housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
This bilge pump comes with easy installation features, long wearing seals and incorporates an efficient anti-airlock feature.
As this is a Manual Rule Bilge Pump, it requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically.
- 1000 US gallons per hour – 63 litres per minute (depending on the head)
- Compact – 102mm H x 73mm W
- Ignition protected – won’t create a spark
- 3 piece modular design offering easy multiple installation positions
- 12 volt DC – 2.9 amp draw
- Hose outlet suits 28mm (1 1/8″) hose
- 12 volt 1000 GPH 2.9 amp
- 3 year limited warranty
I have included a flow chart, however the output, water flow and pumping height will vary depending on battery charge and type of installation.
|Rated Flow (Liters Per Minute)||63|
|Outlet Size (mm)||28|
|Warranty Period||3 Years|