18.5kw/25hp Franklin 6 inch Submersible Motor – 304SS Rew
304SS Rewindable 6 Inch Franklin Electric 18.5kw Submersible Motor
Franklin Electric 3 Phase 25hp/18.5kw SAND FIGHTER™ submersible motors are built for superior dependability in sandy well applications. The SAND FIGHTER™ SiC seal system is the standard option for applications in aggressive media. Sand slinger and mechanical seal for high performance in sand.
These 6“ rewindable motors are truly rewindable with removable winding covers. They are designed to operate in 6“ diameter or larger water wells.
Water lubricated thrust and radial bearings enable a maintenance free operation. A special diaphragm ensures pressure compensation inside the motor. The motor is filled with a special non contaminating FES93 fluid, providing frost protection down to -15ºC storage temperature to +60C.
The motors are made of 304SS and are prefilled and 100% tested.
High efficiency electrical design to save money on operation costs.
Design for retrofitable PT100 sensor and approved Franklin Electric “Kingsbury Type“ thrust bearing.
Technical Specifications Standard Motor:
• 6“ NEMA flange with Studs (M 12)
• Protection: IP 68
• Starts per hour: max. 20
• Installation position: vertical / horizontal
• Motor Lead in 4m length. Cable material according to drinking water regulations (KTW approved).
• Standard voltage: 380-415V/50Hz, 460V/60Hz; Voltage tolerance: +6% / -10% (Standard: 415 + 6% = 440V, 380 – 10% = 342V).
• Motor protection: Select thermal overloads according to EN 60947-4-1, trip class 10 or 10A, trip time.
The motor protection device that can be used with 3 three phase motors is the SubMonitor. Franklin’s SubMonitor overload protection option extends motor warranty to three years. The SubMonitor protection system guards the motor against overload, underload, excessive winding temperature and rapid cycling.
|Motor Size||18.5kw / 25hp|
|Phase||Three 3 Phase|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|