37kw/50hp Franklin 8 inch Submersible Motor - Std WW Rewindable
37kw 8 Inch Std WW Rewindable Franklin Electric Submersible Motor
Franklin Electric 50hp/37kw Rewindable SAND FIGHTER™ submersible motors are built for superior dependability in sandy well applications as the Sand fighter™ SiC seal system is standard.
It is fitted with water lubricated radial and thrust bearings for maintenance-free operation. The motor is filled with a special FES92 fluid, providing frost protection down to -15 ºC storage temperature. A special diaphragm ensures pressure compensation inside the motor.
These motors are built to operate vertically or horizontally in 8” diameter or larger water wells and bores (93 kW motors may not be installed horizontally).
- 6m motor lead with cable material drinking water approved
- All motors prefilled and 100% tested
- Maximum storage temperature -15°C – +60°C
- Designed for retrofitable PT100 sensor (sold separately)
- Protection: IP68
- Easy to assemble with double flange
- Stainless steel splined shaft for maximum shaft/coupling contact
- Wye/Star Delta and non-vertical designs available – Contact Us
- Pressure equalizing diaphragm
- 10 starts per hour maximum
- Standard motor with PVC winding insulation for max. ambient temp. of 30ºC with a min. cooling flow: 30 kW - 52 kW v = 0,2 m/s 55 kW - 93 kW v = 0,5 m/s
- Standard Water Well construction is cast iron end frames epoxy coated with 316SS stator
- Standard voltage: 380-415 V/50Hz
The motor protection device that can be used with 3 three phase motors is the SubMonitor. The premium motor protection system protects the motor against overload, underload, overheating and rapid cycling.
|Motor Size||37kw / 50hp|
|Phase||Three 3 Phase|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|