45kw/60hp Franklin 8 inch Submersible Motor - Std WW Hi Temp 75C
45kw 8 Inch Std WW Hi Temp 75C Franklin Electric Submersible Motor
Franklin Electric 60hp/45kw High Temperature 75C SAND FIGHTER™ submersible motors are built for superior dependability in sandy well applications.
Some pumping applications require more – and Franklin’s Hi-Temp Motor line delivers just that – more. The Hi-Temp motor was designed and built in response to many requests for a motor that can operate dependably in wells with high temperatures and/or low flow conditions. This innovative sealing system utilizes an optimized mechanical seal with silicon-carbide faces in combination with numerous specially developed manufacturing processes.
It is fitted with water lubricated radial and thrust bearings for maintenance-free operation. The motor is filled with a special FES92 fluid, providing frost protection down to -15 ºC storage temperature. A special diaphragm ensures pressure compensation inside the motor.
The premium motor protection system protects the motor against overload, underload, overheating and rapid cycling.
These motors are built to operate vertically or horizontally in 8” diameter or larger water wells and bores with ambient temperature up to 75°C (provided minimum allowable rates of flow past the motor are maintained). In addition, this design is capable of handling thrust loads 25% higher than a standard motor without using oil. Rotation is electrically reversible.
- Up to 75°C (167°F) ambient temperature.
- 25% increase in upthrust capability at 30°C
- 25% increase in downthrust capability at 30°C
- Wet Well, Reservoir, Low Flow approved in 355mm (14”) diameter or larger wells with ambient water up to 30°C (87°F)
- High temperature leads
- Hermetically sealed stator
- Innovative high temperature winding encapsulation system
- FE water soluble, high temperature bearing lubrication
- Double-flange NEMA mounting for ease of handling and pump mounting
- Stainless steel splined shaft for maximum shaft/coupling contact
- SAND FIGHTER™ Sealing System
- Franklin Electric’s exclusive Water-Bloc™ lead connection
- Wye/Star Delta and non-vertical designs available – Contact Us
- Water Bloc removable lead connection
- Copper bar rotor provides consistent design performance
- Pressure equalizing diaphragm
The motor protection device that can be used with 3 three phase motors is the SubMonitor. Franklin’s exclusive SubMonitor Overload Protection Option extends motor warranty to 3 years.
|Motor Size||45kw / 60hp|
|Phase||Three 3 Phase|
|Warranty Period||1 Year|