SDQP75–60-83 rated at 60 Liters Per Minute
The SubDrive 75 Constant Pressure Bore Pump Systems include:
1 x SubDrive pump
1 x SubDrive motor
1 x SubDrive 75 Controller in IP54 enclosure
1 x Pressure gauge
1 x Pressure sensor
1 x 4” splice kit
1 x 18 litre pressure tank
1 x Bore cap
1 x Manifold
Use a Franklin Electric SubDrive 75 Constant Pressure Bore Pump Systems when you need to pump water directly from the bore to the house or/and irrigation system.
The pump speed adjusts to the amount of taps that are turned on.
Subdrive controllers are a complete bore pump kit which provide constant pressure by continually monitoring and adjusting the pump speed to meet water demands.
SubDrive also eliminates pressure fluctuations during long running applications such as reticulation / irrigation systems.
SubDrive QuickPAK is a variable frequency drive constant pressure system that comprises of a Pump, Motor, Drive, Pressure tank and Sensor all in one quick and easy package to get you pumping quickly!
Features and Benefits
- Constant water pressure with a wide range of settings (172 to 550 kPa)
- Soft start feature prevents water hammer and increases motor life
- Works with small pressure tanks or with larger tanks already in place
- Smart Reset® technology allows well recovery before restarting the pump
- Single-phase input power with three-phase motor performance
- Excellent radio frequency interference shielding
|Motor Size||1.1kw / 1.5hp|
|Phase||Single 1 Phase|
|Rated Flow (LPM)||60|
|Discharge (mm)||32mm - 1.25"|
|Warranty Period||5 Years|